Tuesday 10 February 2015

Blog Button Swap: GirlUpNorth

 

I really enjoy blogging. I enjoy writing and also being part of the blogging community. Everyone that  I have spoken to has been really lovely and I think it’s important that we all help each other to be the best that we can be. So when the ever so lovely Jade from GirlUpNorth.co.uk tweeted about a blog button swap I jumped at the chance.
You can see Jade's blog button in the right hand side bar.
I have followed Jades blog for a while now and enjoy reading it as she covers so many things and she comes across as being a really genuine person in her posts. She also takes really great photos, one of her most recent restaurant posts made me so hungry after looking at the photos!
So if you like reading blogs that are based around variety then you should definitely give GirlUpNorth a read. Whether its beauty, food/drink or lifestyle Jade’s posts are always informative and personal which I think is really important when you are reading a blog.
 
 If you would like to do a blog button swap next month just drop me an e-mail or a tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment