Tuesday 3 September 2013

Shoe Showcase: Primark Dolly Shoes

  Sorry for the delay in this edition of ‘Shoe Showcase’ I have been really busy and every time I went to write this post I realised I didn’t have a photo of the shoes! Anyway, this is just a quick post but as they say short and sweet!
 
 Primark is one of my favourite places to buy my every day shoes from, whether you call them Dolly Shoes or Ballerina Pumps Primark is the place to go to find shoes that are comfortable, stylish and affordable. 
 Today I thought I would show you some of my favourite pairs. You can typically find pumps in Primark from around £4 to £8. All of these pairs that I have shown in the photo I have actually found in the Primark sales so it is definitely worth having a good look when you are in the store.
What do you think of Primark shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment