Monday 19 August 2013

NOTD: Headline Colours 'Pool Side Party'

I received this nail varnish in a Glossy Box a little while ago but have only just got around to wearing it. It is the first product that I have ever tried from Headline Colours because if I’m honest I have never heard of them before.
So onto the nail varnish, how amazing is this shade of blue! It is so summery and I can definitely see why it is called ‘Pool Side Party’, the name sums it up perfectly.
It is lovely and bright and adds an instant pop of colour to your look.
I really like the formula of this nail varnish as well, it is easy to apply and in 2 coats you get a good, solid colour.
Have you tried anything from Headline Colours?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, I especially like that it only takes 2 coats to get that colour! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, I hate polishes you have to build up for ages as I'm so impatient but this is really quick to achieve a fab colour

      Delete
  2. I really love the colour of this! I posted about it a while ago and not many people seem to know about Headline Colours which is a shame as their polishes are such wonderful quality! The bright blue is perfect for summer but if I'm honest I know I'll be wearing this through the winter as I love a pop of colour with my usual sombre winter clothes haha xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I might take a leap out of your book to beat the winter blues when it rears its ugly head lol

      Delete