Monday 26 August 2013

Avon Glimmer Sticks Brow Definer

Avon are one of my favourite places to buy makeup from, you can find some real gems at great prices. So when I was in need of a product for my brows and saw this on offer in the catalogue for £3 it was a win win situation.
 The pencil is part of the Glimmer Sticks range so having previously used and loved the eyeliners in this range I had high hopes for this one. And I can safely say it did not disappoint!
 I really like the formula of the pencil as it has a really creamy consistency that does not feel harsh or sharp against your skin, it feels more like a thin crayon and as a result it does not need sharpening. You simple twist the tube to release more product.
 Using the pencil is really easy. You just need to gently brush it into your brows to achieve a natural but more groomed look. It fills in any sparse areas and shapes your eyebrows perfectly without looking too ‘Scouse-Brow’.
 The colour that I went for was in the ‘Dark Brown’ shade. Now usually I do not go for the darker shades in brow products as even though my hair is quite dark I do not like the heavy look that they give my brows. This however is different, as you can see it is quite light. I found that it blends perfectly and really suits my hair colour.  
 If you consider how much money you could spend on products like this I think this is an absolutely fantastic find and I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
What are you favourite products from Avon?

4 comments:

  1. I have never been a fan of Avon, though just recently I have seen some products I would probably use xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be hit an miss but this is definitely a hit x

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great product for me! xx

    Trial and Error Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, I picked mine up for £3

      Delete