Monday 5 August 2013

July Empties

Hi Guys so I had quite a few empties this month so thought I would share them with you!

Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash – I absolutely love Dove shower products, I think they are amazing! They smell so nice and leave your skin feeling so soft. This one is a floral scent mixed with honey and it smells so yummy.
Repurchase? Definitely
Tesco My Senses Shampoo ‘Heavenly Body’ – This is the Tesco own version of Herbal Essences, as you can probably tell from the bottle. I purchased this as it was on offer and thought I could save some pennies. Now this shampoo does smell really lovely and how you would imagine an Herbal Essences product to smell however I found it did not leave my hair as nice. When I first started using it my hair loved it but after a couple of weeks it just didn’t have that nice effect on my hair and it did not provide any volume at all really.
Repurchase? As a holiday shampoo probably but not for every day use
Garnier Mineral Ultra Dry 48 hour Anti-Perspirant – I wanted to try a mineral deodorant as I am always interested in products that are a bit better for my skin so when this was on offer I thought I would give it a go. Overall this deodorant was OK but I have found other deodorants to keep my underarms more dry.
Repurchase? Probably not 
Simple Spotless Skin triple Action Face Wash – I was on a look out for a cleanser that would help prevent breakouts without spending the small fortune that I would normally spend on my Clinique Anti-blemish face wash so when I saw this on offer in Boots I thought I had nothing to lose! I found that it provided a really effective cleanse and did help to keep my skin clear however I found that during more hormonal times of the month this wasn’t as effective as Clinique.
Repurchase? Yes
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector- When I first started using this BB cream I thought it was great. I have found that it provides great coverage and is quite long lasting. However recently when I have been wearing this every day it has started to become quite oily on my skin. If I mix it up and try using different products it is fine but my skin just doesn’t like it every day.
Repurchase? Yes
Elemis Fresh Skin Exfoliating Face Wash – I have been trying to save a bit of money and have been shopping my stash when I have run out of products. So when I ran out of my trusty St Ives Apricot Scrub I frantically looked through my samples and found this. I like this exfoliator as it smells quite fresh and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft but it is quite expensive compared to my regular exfoliator.
Repurchase? No as I think my St Ives does the job just as well
Have you used any of these products? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment