Monday 12 August 2013

Bourjois Intense Eye Shadow Pots


 Bourjois is a high street makeup brand that I really like. In terms of quality and affordability their makeup is fantastic. In fact the Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara was the first mascara that I properly fell in love with. So when I was a bridesmaid last year and wanted to get some new makeup for the occasion I popped along to my local Superdrug to pick up some new bits and bobs. To my delight Bourjois was on offer at 3 for 2 at the time which was perfect as I wanted 2 eye shadows and a lip gloss.
 
 The eye shadows that I picked up were the 'Intense' shadows in colours 01 which is a gold and 03 which is a pink. Both of these are quite glittery but neutral which I liked as I was looking for something that was a bit special but not too over the top.
In terms of consistency these aren't very powdery at all so you do not have to deal with the dreaded excess falling onto your cheeks, one of my pet hates! What I would say though is that to get these to last all day you would need to wear a primer underneath as they staying power on their own isn't great.
 

 I really like these colours and I also like that they can be built up to create a solid colour or just swept across your lid gently for a really pretty and subtle look.
These are priced at an average of £6.99 which I think is a good price for these and if you pick them up when they are on offer then even better! I love a bargain me.

What are your favourite Bourjois products?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I love all Bourjois makeup but have never tried eyeshadows :O you might have just convinced me though!

    Great blog too! Following on GFC and BL xx

    http://www.glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete