Monday 18 February 2013

Review: Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liners

Left to right
Glimmerstick Blackest Black, Glimmerstick Diamonds Smokey Diamond, Glimmersticks Diamond Sugar Plum


The Avon Glimmerstick eyeliners are one of my most used cosmetic items as they are so versatile and can be used to create a variety of looks.

 The liners themselves are a really creamy texture and remind me of crayons. They are the perfect choice if you do not like the tug of using a pencil liner and if you are not a fan of liquid liners.

 The colours glide onto your lid and water line easily and are really pigmented. You can see the purple shade ‘Sugar Plum’ is just beautiful.
 Day to day I would use the plain black shade on my lids, it has great staying power and generally lasts all day.

 The ‘Smokey Diamond’ shade is one which I just recently purchased and already think it’s great. It is the perfect accompaniment to a smokey eye look or it is just right if you are creating a look which needs liner but not the boldness of a dark black.


 There are many other colours in this range and they are good value for money. Often they can be found on half price offers in the Avon catalogues for just £3 which is a fantastic price for the product that you are getting. Keep your eyes peeled!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried these but i really wanted to. I wasn't sure how the colour would show up on the skin but it actually shows up really nice and bright

    www.lifeofafabobsessive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have blackest black and I love it, I've actually stocked up on them! They're brilliant

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete