Thursday 21 February 2013

Mini Haul: Superdrug

Barry M lipstick - Dolly Pink
Barry M nail paint - Raspberry
Barry M nail paint - Cappucino
Elemis - Super Boost Moisturising Serum

 Just a little haul today that I thought I would share with you guys. I'm a big fan of Barry M nail polishes, I haven't used their lipsticks before so I am looking forward to giving this a go. I am most excited about the Elemis Serum, my skin has become a bit dry lately so hopefully this will help with that. I will do full reviews on the serum and lip stick at some point so keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving Barry M nail paint at the mo, they have fabulous new shades..........great choices BTW.I must have a look for your shades.

    lovely blog.
    xoxo
    Judith
    http://greatlittlefinds.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete