So the other night I had a night in on my own so I was having a bit of a pamper night and I really fancied come cookie dough ice cream. It was a craving I couldn’t shift but I just couldn’t face going to the shops.
So I scoured the internet to find something that I could make at home. I found loads of recipes for microwave cookie pots so adapted them to suit what I had at my disposal. It was so easy to make and so so yummy, I will definitely make it again!
You will need
· A mug or ramekin – This one I kept after I had a Gu Pudding!
· 1 tablespoon butter
· 1 tablespoon white sugar
· 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
· Half teaspoon vanilla extract
· Pinch of salt
· Egg yolk
· 3 tablespoons flour
· Milk chocolate chips – I did not measure these out, go with what you fancy!
How to make this delicious treat
· Pop the butter in your pot/mug and microwave until it has melted. I have an 800w microwave and this only took 15-20 secs. You do not want your butter to burn!
· Mix the sugars, vanilla and salt into the melted butter.
· Once combined add the egg yolk. Mix.
· When the egg yolk is all stirred in add the flour and mix to create yummy cookie dough.
· Chuck in your chocolate chips and fold.
· Microwave for around 50 seconds. This really doesn’t take long at all so I would microwave for 40 seconds first and if you want a little but more just pop back in for another 10 seconds. Do not let your cookie burn now people!!
All that’s left to do now is add any toppings if you wish, and eat! Yum yum in my tum.
Let me know if you give this a go!