Sunday 24 May 2015

High End Beauty Wish List #2

Hi guys so todays post is more things that I am lusting after on the higher end of the beauty scale, let me know your thoughts and if you have tried any of these products!
 
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara
Mac ‘Ruby Woo’ Lipstick
Nars Blush ‘Desire’
YSL Rouge Volupte 13 ‘Peach Passion’
Dior Tie Dye Blush ‘Pink Sunrise’
Clinique Chubby Stick Highlight
Nars Creamy Concealer
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne
 
What's on your wish list?
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I have NARS desire - it's to die for! So is YSL Peach Passion :) I'm fancying the Clinique chubby stick highlighter too!

    lillies and lipbalm
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I want it all! Lol my poor bank balance, will have to resist!

      Delete