Tuesday 14 April 2015

Disappointing Pore Strips

A little while ago I won a competition on the Montagne Jeunesse Twitter page. One of the things that I won was these Pressed Orange Blossom Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.
 
 I have to say I do not suffer majorly with black heads on my nose but I do have a few which I would definitely prefer were not there so pore strips help with that!
If you have not used nose pore strips before they are really easy to use. You just wet your nose and place the strip on there for the instructed time and when the time has passed you simply pull the strip away which should also pull any dirt away with it.
 
As much as I hate to say it as I really like Montagne Jeunesse products these nose strips just did not do anything for me. The scent is ok but the orange blossom reminded me of cleaning products. The strip did not feel uncomfortable at all and was easy to pull off but it just did not seem to pull away as much yucky stuff as other nose strips that I have tried.
I think in future if I am having a bad black-head day I will use the Biore strips as they are like super strips and show no mercy when it comes to black heads!
Have you tried nose pore strips? What would you recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment