Sunday 19 April 2015

A Mini Empties Post!

Happy Sunday everyone! I have used up a few things recently and rather than save them until I have got about a million empty products to show you I thought I would share them with you all today!
 
Kick Start Shea Butter & Honey Shower Gel (Aldi) – I picked this up during my weekly shop at Aldi as firstly I love anything with Shea butter in and secondly it was an absolute bargain at less than 80p.  It works well as just an every day shower gel, nothing luxurious but it gets me clean and smells nice!
Repurchase? Yes
Oilatum Cream – I suffer with eczema on my legs so keeping them moisturised is a must to avoid feeling itchy and uncomfortable. I always use a moisturiser when I have a shower and when I have shaved my legs I use this Oilatum Cream. It works to moisturise, soothe, soften and re-hydrate skin. You can pick it up in most Boots and Superdrug stores and it helps enormously with my dry skin.
Repurchase? Yes
 
Dolce & Gabbana ‘The One’ – This is my go-to favourite scent! If I could only wear one perfume forever this would be it. The scent is amazing and it lasts all day.
Repurchase? Already have done!
Origins Modern Friction – I received this exfoliator in an Origins Gift Set that I treated myself to over the Christmas period. It is not too harsh on the skin and has a nice fresh scent to it and yes I would use it again but I do not think I would buy it again. Purely because I have used the St Ives Apricot scrub for years and love it so when you consider the price difference St Ives wins every time for me.
Repurchase? Probably not.
B.Clean Melting Gel Cleanser – This is from Superdrug’s own skincare range. I have reviewed it in more detail here. It is a good initial cleanser to remove makeup and you can usually pick it up for a good price.
Repurchase? Yes
Avon Glimmer stick Brow Definer – This is my Holy Grail brow product. I have lost count of how many times I have repurchased. It is a great colour match for my brows, it is easy to apply and I love the formula.
Repurchase? Absolutely! And I already have done!
So that’s about it for now my lovelies but if you have done any empties posts recently leave your links below as I love these types of posts!
Have you used any of these products?


No comments:

Post a Comment