Sunday 12 April 2015

Cohorted Beauty Box April 2015

If you follow me on Twitter you would have seen that I tweeted my excitement about the April Cohorted Beauty box yesterday and I thought the quicker I get this post up the quicker I can start using the amazing goodies that I received!
If you have not heard of Cohorted they are an online cosmetic company who sell cosmetics at a lower price than the RRP. They sell all the big brands including Mac, Benefit, Nars, Bobbi Brown and more. And the offers are constantly changing so it is worth checking every now and again.
Recently Cohorted launched their own beauty box. Since there are only a limited number available they have sold out really quickly, every one wants to get their hands on one and when you see what was included in the April box you will see why.
So let’s stop the rabbiting on and get into it!
I was so excited when I picked up the box, even the packaging is so sleek. So as I untied the ribbon and opened the box my eyes were instantly drawn to one item in particular, Mac! Mac! Mac! Yes you read correctly, Mac in a beauty box. This is a really gorgeous rosy pink blush in the shade’ Dolly Mix.
Next we have another full size product that’s the Korres Mulberry Vanilla Body Butter and I can already tell you this smells amazing!
I was pleased to see a makeup brush in here as I do like my makeup brushes and this one is the bareMineral Heavenly Face brush. It feels lovely and soft and I cannot wait to start using it.
Then finally the only sample which is the ARK Age Prepare Purifying Masque 12ml. This is a cleansing mask and is probably my least favourite item in the box but that’s not to say I won’t get some use out of it.
I will write reviews on all the products once I have put them to good use!
So let’s talk value for money…….
The box itself cost £19.99 plus postage. If I wanted to buy these items separately:
·         Mac Blusher : RRP £18.00
·         Korres Body Butter: RRP £19.50
·         bareMinerals Face Brush: RRP £22.00
·         ARK Masque: RRP 30ml £10.00 RRP 12ml around £4.00
TOTAL = £63.50
As you can see the Cohorted beauty box is amazing value for money and everything in there is something that I think I will use.
If you can get the next one I definitely recommend that you do, by far the best beauty box I have ever bought!
What do you think of the Cohorted Beauty Box?


No comments:

Post a Comment