Monday 15 July 2013

What I Have Been Buying This Week

 
So I have been doing a little bit of shopping this week and thought I would share with you lovely lot what I have bought.
 
 First things first this gorgeous duvet set from Asda. It has a really nice hot pink and white print and was an absolute bargain in the sale at £5.50 from £12. I was actually quite suprised at the bedding range that Asda sell as they stock some really pretty designs at affordable prices.
 
Next I have Mariah Carey's Greatest Hits, don't judge me! I am a big Mariah fan and did have a copy of her greatest hits from years ago but it vanished off the face of the earth so thought I would replace it. One thing that I have really got into doing is buying albums off eBay as they are generally alot cheaper than buying them from other wesbites or in shops. To give you an example this cost just 50p, bargain!
 
 Now I come to a product that I am really eager to try but I am just finishing off using my previous product, this is a heat defence spray with argan oil from Pound Land. I have found Pound Land products to be a bit hit and miss but I am looking forward to using this and will keep you guys updated.
 
 


 I absolutely love H & M, it is one of my favourite high street shops. So when I walked past the other day and saw they had their sale on I was super excited. This photo does not give this summer dress justice. It is a really pretty design and cut, its is fitted around the waist and is backless. I love this as a summer dress as it is really light and airy. Before the sale this dress was £14.99, I picked it up for just £7!

The other item I got in H & M was this gorgeous denim floral print skirt. £20 down to £10, cannot complain! I also think this is something that I will get a lot of wear out of.

What have you been buying this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently trying out the pound shop spray too! Not sure if it's working yet, hope it does because things with argan oil in cost way too much :(

    http://amysannex.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and you can't go wrong for £1 really :)

      Delete