Monday 1 July 2013

Elemis Fresh Skin Super Boost Moisturising Serum


I initially purchased this Elemis serum when I was suffering from really dry skin when we had the cold burst and it really helped to get my skin back under control. I have been using it ever since and even though my skin is not dry any more it works wonders. This is part of the Elemis ‘Fresh Skin’ range which is targeted at younger skin.

The super boost moisturising serum provides ‘intensive hydration for glowing and radiant skin’.
I use this in my evening routine. I cleanse and tone my face and then use this, I only need to use a small amount to see a difference. I apply it onto my skin and rub in, I then leave it a couple of minutes to really soak into my skin before applying moisturiser.

What I love about this serum is that it doesn’t leave any residue on your skin or leave it looking at all greasy. After a couple of minutes it has completely soaked into your skin leaving it feeling incredibly soft with a healthy glow. My skin looks brighter and plumper.

I really like this serum and will be purchasing again whenever mine runs out, which could be a while since you only need a very small amount each day! I love how it makes my skin look and feel and cannot recommend it enough.

What are your favourite products from Elemis?

No comments:

Post a Comment