Friday 19 July 2013

No 7 Natural Blush 'Candy Pink'

 I'm sure we all love getting those money off No 7 vouchers from Boots and this is one of my favourite purchases from getting one of those little beauties. The natural blush in Candy Pink is a fantastic all round blush that is the kind of shade that everyone needs in their makeup collection.
  As you can see this is a well loved, and well worn blush. I really like the colour and it builds up on your cheeks really well.
 I have to say I am a fan of a pink blush and this one is no exception. If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know that I am quite pale and this gives my cheeks a nice pop of colour. The pigmentation is great and it does last a really long time on your skin.

 Next time the money off vouchers come out try and pick up one of these, as I said this is an all round fantastic blush!

What are your favourite products from No 7?

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty blush shade.. I've not really tried No7's makeup yet, might have to take advantage next time the vouchers are floating around xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, the vouchers make it a right bargain!

      Delete