Wednesday 12 June 2013

Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara


I managed to pick this mascara up when it was first released for just £2 as I had a voucher sent with my Boots point’s statement, happy days!


 Now this is the first time I have tried anything from the Seventeen range and I have to say I am impressed.
 The packaging is really cute and the brush is curved to glide through your lashes easily leaving them looking lovely and fluttery.


 I really like the formula of this mascara as well; it is not at all sticky or clumpy and gives your lashes a natural look.

Before


After

 I have been using this as more of a day time mascara as when I am going out I prefer something that adds a bit more volume to my lashes. I think this a great mascara for when you want minimal makeup or a day time look yet want your eyes to look amazing.

Have you tried anything from the Seventeen range?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Seventeen's Mirror shine lipsticks but I haven't tried any of their other make-up! I've heard only good things about their mascara, I like how minimal it is on your lashes- lovely for everyday. But I agree, I would normally wear something that offered a bit more volume xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will look out for the mirror shine lipsticks xxx

      Delete