Monday 24 June 2013

Bliss Lemon and Sage Body Wash and Body Butter


I don’t know about you but I absolutely hate waking up in the mornings. I love my bed too much and need something to wake me up and kick start my day. For any of you that are like me I think I may have found the perfect shower combination.

I am not normally a huge fan of lemon scented body products as I find some of them can smell too artificial and overly sweet however these products are the complete opposite. The lemon and sage duo from Bliss smell absolutely amazing. They are so zesty and really invigorate your senses. If you were to close your eyes and smell the body wash it is like smelling an actual lemon, it is lovely and fresh.


The body butter extends the longevity of the scent on your skin as well as making it feel soft and moisturised even when using a small amount.




The only problem that I have had with these products is that the body wash is supposed to double up as a bubble bath as well which I do not rate it for at all. At first I was really impressed at how many bubbles it had produced and it smelt gorgeous. However, after getting in the bath after about two minutes the bubbles just disappeared.

Despite this minor set back I still think these are both fantastic products and they are just what I need to drag my bum out of bed in the mornings and to make me feel more ready to face the word.

Have you tried any products from Bliss?

4 comments:

  1. I love Bliss! Their products all smell amazing and leave my skin soft xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are he first things I've tried but will definitely give other things a go x

      Delete
  2. I have never used any Bliss products, but seeing this I may give them a go

    Also, I have nominated you for The Liebster Award, check out the info on my Blog :)
    http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    Lorilee

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank lovely! I've already been nominated for the liebster award and done a post on it a little while ago xxx

      Delete