These flapjacks are really quick and easy to make but they taste delicious! Let me know if you give them a go!
You will need
- A 32cm baking tray (greased)
- 400g porridge oats
- 220g butter
- 150g brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of golden syrup
How to make your flapjacks
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180c/350f
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Mix the sugar and oats together in a bowl. I do this by hand to make sure they are blended evenly
- Add the melted butter to the mixture and mix until all of the oats are coated
- Add the golden syrup to the mixture and stir again
- Your mixture is now ready to go! Place it into your greased baking tray and make sure it is pressed down evenly with a metal spoon.
- Bake for around 25 minutes until golden brown
- When the flapjack is baked cut it into squares. I make mine into 12. Do this before the flapjack has cooled
- Leave for a few minutes to cool and then remove from the baking tray
If you have any quick and easy recipe’s let me know!