Monday 11 March 2013

Review: Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner

A little while ago I watched a Lisa Eldridge video where she used a lilac Chanel eyeliner. Immediately after watching it I decided I wanted a lighter coloured eyeliner to make a change from the usual black or brown.

 It just so happened that after watching the video I saw these super shock gel pencil eyeliners in the Avon catalogue.



 I purchased two of the shades, one called flash which is light pink and a silver one. The liners glide onto your eye lid and water line really easily. I was surprised at how creamy the consistency of these were, they almost look wet however they dry almost instantly.


 The colours are really nice and give your eyes a pop of colour. They also last a long time without cracking or smudging. When wearing on my lid they lasted all day, they did fade a bit from my water line but were still visible.



 I really like these eye liner pencils and think they are a fantastic addition to my makeup collection, I'm now eyeing up the aqua shade. These originally cost £6.00 but I got mine for £2.99 which is a really great price.

Have you used these before? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment