Sunday 21 June 2015

Beauty & Skin Care Haul

It has been a while since I have bought any makeup and skin care so this week I thought I would treat myself. Some of these things I needed and some of them may have just snuck in to my shopping basket!
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum
What a mouth full! I wanted to buy a serum as my skin has been feeling a little bit dryer than usual. I was going to pick up one from Caudalie but this one was on offer on the feelunique website so I thought I would give it a go.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
I have given in to the hype! You hear so much about this stuff on the old blogosphere, people either love it or hate it and with summer coming up I wanted something quick and easy to hydrate my skin through out the day. We will see, I will definitely let you know how I get on with it.
Tanya Burr Lip gloss in ‘Afternoon Tea’
I did not buy this gloss because it is by Tanya Burr, I bought it because the colour is beautiful! I spotted it online a couple of weeks ago and thought to myself ‘I have to have that’. Expect a review very soon!
Maybelline Lash Sensational
I needed a new mascara and this one seems to have taken the market by storm. I have really like Maybelline mascaras in the past and they are really affordable so I am excited to see how I get on with this one.
Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse
Last but not least my holy grail tan from Cocoa Brown. I have loved this tan for about a year now it is just perfect in every tan way. If you have not tried it before I cannot recommend it enough, and if it’s good enough for Kylie Jenner it is good enough for me!
 
Have you tried any of these? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. That lip gloss is such a pretty shade! I've heard so many good things about the Cocoa Brown range, I'm so tempted to try it out :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It is hands down the best tan I have ever tried :)

      Delete