Wednesday 15 May 2013

Liebster Award!


I was really chuffed when I logged into my blog the other day to find that Stacey from Peace Love and Makeup had nominated me for the Liebster Award. So what is the Liebster Award I hear you ask, well:

1 - Each blogger has to answer each question set for them
2 - Choose 11 bloggers with 200 and under followers to nominate, and link them in the post
3 - Create 11 questions for the bloggers to answer
4 - Go back to the bloggers and tell them about the nomination
5 - Each blogger should list 11 facts about themselves
6 - No tag backs

Stacey’s Questions:

1: What one make up product couldn't you be without?
Blusher! I am naturally quite pale and find that just having a bit of blusher on can really make a difference.

2: Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Steve Jones he is just one yummy welsh man

3: What is your favourite book?
I’m going to cheat and say all of the Harry Potter Books, I am a HUGE potter nerd.

4: What is your favourite scent?
Dolce and Gabbana The One

5: What is your dream job?
TV presenter would be pretty cool I think

6: Is there one product you bought because of the hype,and regret buying it?
Hmmm, not yet!

7: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Really fancy Australia one day

8: What is your favourite season?
Summer!

9: Big night out, or quiet night in?
Quiet night in. I’m feeling like a right oldie lol but I really enjoy a good night in, nice food and a film.

10: What is your favourite nail polish colour?
Depends on the season but my favourite all rounder would be a neutral pink. Might sound boring but it’s a classic!

11: What is your favourite high street make up brand?
Don’t make me chose! Ummmm I’m going to go for L’Oreal.

My 11 Random Facts:

  • I hate sea gulls
  • When I get a craving for food I just absolutely have to get hold of it somehow
  • I love stationary
  • My dream handbag is a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Monogram Canvas
  • I have a really diverse taste in music. One day I could be rocking out to One Direction the next Avenged Sevenfold.
  • I think the best part of a meal is the pudding. Sweet tooth!
  • I am only little, 5”3 to be precise
  • I definitely over think things
  • Laziness annoys me
  • My favourite drink is tea
  • I wish I had Holly Willoughby’s wardrobe, she always looks amazing!

Bloggers I nominate:

My questions:
  1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
  2. If you had to recommend just one makeup item what would it be?
  3. High heels or flats?
  4. Sweet or savoury?
  5. What do you think is your best feature?
  6. Where has your best holiday been?
  7. Have you got any hobbies other than blogging?
  8. Bath or shower?
  9. What is your favourite film?
  10. Tea or coffee?
  11. What is your top beauty tip?

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thank you to Stacey for nominating me!

1 comment: